At Tom Schaeffer’s we know that affordable financing is one of the most important aspects of buying a new or pre-owned RV. Our finance professionals are here to provide you with rates and terms that are competitive with your credit union or other lending institution. Here’s why:
Why finance your RV?
By financing your purchase instead of liquidating assets or paying cash, you maintain your financial flexibility. Additionally, your RV may qualify for the same tax benefits as a second home mortgage. The interest on your RV loan may actually be tax deductible. Please check with your tax advisor to see if you qualify for these benefits.
Advantages of financing through an RV lending specialist.
Down payments may be lower. Final terms of your loan are determined based on your credit profile and the specifications of the RV you are purchasing.
Financing terms are longer AND monthly payments are lower and RV finance specialists know that RV’s maintain their resale value and appeal and therefore tend to offer more attractive terms. It is not uncommon to find repayment schedules of 10, 15, and 20 years to help you afford the RV of your dreams.
In addition, our finance specialists have all the latest information on extended warranties, tire protection programs and GAP Insurance to help protect your investment. If you are thinking of buying an RV, you should check financing options to maximize your purchasing enjoyment, our RV financing specialists are here to help you do just that.
Protect Your RV Investment With Optional Coverage:
- Tire & Wheel Road Hazard Protection: Covers road hazards including nails, glass, potholes, rocks, tree limbs or other objects or conditions not normally found in the roadway.
- Tire Sealant: Scientifically formulated to eliminate air loss due to punctures and slow leaks.
- Paint & Fabric Protection: Includes ExteriorShield and MicrobeRepel with stain and odor resistance.
- Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP): If your RV is totaled or stolen, GAP covers the difference between the actual cash value of your RV and the amount of the loan.
- Extended Warranty: Customized coverage for your Motor Home, Travel Trailer, Fifth Wheel, Pop-Up or Slide-Out Camper.
Do I Need An Extended Warranty?
When buying a Recreational Vehicle, there’s always a chance of mechanical breakdown. However, you’ll have peace of mind knowing most problems can be taken care of with an extended warranty from Tom Schaeffer’s.
Our extended warranties and other protection packages will give you all you need at an affordable price. These comprehensive programs provide different choices in coverage, terms, and deductibles designed for maximum flexibility while providing one of the best benefits packages in the industry. For just pocket change a day, your RV will be protected from the unexpected. When an unforeseen repair is required, the first thing you will reach for will be your service agreement. Whether across the country or across town, our warranties provide all the security you need.